Use of this website provides by the company subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, your use of this site must be ended immediately.
2. The Company may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, and logos regarding or relating to the Company are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made by the Company or any third party and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and/or errors. In no event, will the company be liable for any damages whatever including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, arising from use of this site or in connection with use or loss of use of this site, whether in contract or in negligence save that this condition will not restrict our liability for any kind of loss the limitation of which is not permitted by law.
5. The Company does its best to ensure that this site is functioning correctly and that materials contained in the site are timely and accurate. However, the Company does not warrant or represent: (a) that the functions and materials contained in this site will always be uninterrupted or error free; (b) that defects will be corrected; (c) that this site, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs; and (d) the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials found on this site.
6. Concerns about accuracy of information: we invite you to bring to our attention any material you believe to be factually inaccurate. Please notify us by forwarding a copy of the material and your comments by email to: [email protected]
7. Copyright in the information and materials contained on this website, and any translations of such material, are at all times owned by the Company unless otherwise indicated.
8. The information and materials contained on this website may be translated, printed and used for personal, educational and not‐for‐profit purposes only, provided at all times that source indications are stated (to include, but not to be limited to, the name of the copyright owner). We encourage the translation and adaptation of Company information and materials but only with the prior written approval of the Company. Under no circumstances shall the Company be held responsible for the content of any third party translation or adaptation. It is strictly prohibited to sell any information or materials to third parties or to use any information or materials for personal gain.
9. Some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not the Company). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated in respect of such documents/photographs).
10. The Company takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites. In addition, links to these websites cannot be taken as any endorsement of the content or approval by the Company of the views and expressions on these websites.
11. Where information or material has been posted by a third party on the site, including the Company blog, or an Company social networking profile, including (but not only) Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, You Tube and Flickr, the Company takes no responsibility for the contents of the posting. The posting may not have been reviewed by the Company. Please do not post inappropriate, confidential or sensitive information, or materials for which appropriate dissemination rights have not been obtained. We invite you to bring to our attention any information or material you believe to be inappropriate, confidential or sensitive, or unlawfully disseminated.
12. Trademarks: the Company name and logo are trademarks of the Company. The names, images and logos identifying the Company or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of the Company and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained therein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any trademark or patent of the Company or any third party.
13. Photographs: the inclusion of persons in images or photographs within this website should not be construed as indicating their health status. In order to respect the privacy of the children and adults with whom we work, the photographs and names used on this site are not necessarily those of the actual people concerned.
14. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like (‘Contribution’) is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non‐proprietary information. On posting any Contributions to this site, you confirm that you are granting the Company a perpetual (and irrevocable), royalty‐free, worldwide, non‐exclusive licence to use the material in your Contribution for any purpose in any media in any part of the world. This includes the right for Company to copy, edit, publish, grant sub‐licences, and exercise all other copyright and publicity rights over the material. You also waive all ‘moral rights’ in the materials (‘moral rights’ are described in the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988). If you do not wish to grant us these rights, please do not post your Contribution to this site.
16. The Company does not endorse any Contribution or any opinion, statement, or advice expressed by users of this site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company expressly disclaims all liability in connection with any Contributions made by users of this site.
19. Refund method is not available within this site, it will be arranged directly from the main branch after receiving the related goods and completing the cancelation process, and guided by the company internal financial policy.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Jordan. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Jordan.